Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Where have I been???


I have missed my blog but I have been busy lately.  I just got back yesterday from being on a cruise.  It was my very first cruise and I have to say that I am hooked. 

We had a wonderful time on the cruise.  My husband and I decided last year to book the cruise.  We were very nervous because we just didn't know the ends and outs of a cruise or how we would react to the movement of the ship.  After the first day we know we would love it.

We ended up to have a 5 day cruise on the Carnival Fantasy that left from Charleston, South Carolina.  It was amazing to see the huge ship and to see the amount of great workers that kept up this well oiled machine.

If you are ever considering a vacation I would highly reccommend a cruise.  It is fun and you can truly find some amazing deals.  The best part about it is that all food and entertainment is included.  You can really keep the trip inexpensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment