Friday, February 17, 2012

The Truth Is....

The truth is I have had a lot going on in life and at work.  I have been extremely busy and unfortunately put this blog to the side while I went through it all.  I would love to say that I could come back in full force but at this point I really am going to try my best to post on my blog when time allows.

To be more specific I think I have allowed stress and just the shear magnitude of my work get the best of me over the past few months.  I found that I was just emotionally drained and needed some time to really work through problems and get a hold of myself and my life.

At this point I am excited to say that I will be posting deals, giveaways, and reviews when I can.  I am excited to still have my readers and look forward to providing you more on this blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment