Monday, August 15, 2011

How I saved BIG last night!

Our family had some pictures made for us and we wanted to update our house with family pictures. This of course meant spending money on frames for the pictures. Not something I was thrilled about but I want things nice. The other day when I went to Michaels I got a coupon when I was checking out. The coupon was 25% off of your entire purchase including sale prices. So I decided to check this out. When I went to Michaels last night the frames were on sale already for 40% off. Then I used my 25% off to get a really great deal. I ended up getting 4 large picture frames regularly priced at $59.99-$69.99 each for $77.32 total! The receipt says I saved $113!!! Now I am totally ready for my all the pictures to come back because they are going to look great in our home!

Michaels has great coupons. You can get coupons from looking at their website. Also, there is usually a flier in the Sunday newspaper if you get that. Most of the time when you go to Michaels you can also find a coupon attached to their receipts. So check that out too and happy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment